Smile Campaign Draft Feedback


 The first bit of feedback I got when people watched the first draft of the advert was from my classmate Madison. She said "while watching the advert only some of the transitions were strange as it transitioned from a white screen to a mostly back environment". In light of this I will be changing these transitions to a 'fade to black' then what i'm using right now which is just a fade then change in shot to the next. This transition would have been better to use if the colours didn't contrast so much from the two different shots.

The second bit of criticism I got for my smile campaign advert was from my classmate Richard. He said "in the draft, the audio can peak at times and can sound to loud" I am going to be taking this advice on board and for the final product as I will turn down certain sounds and make the music not peak at any moments in the final product.

https://youtu.be/zlSI2gkI1S8




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smile campaign cast and crew

Smile campaign rationale

Smile campaign post production diary