These are both of my College Adverts for the introduction project the first one I am way more proud of as the writing is very clear improvement over the other and i would these two adverts I have made are both very good at its job of getting parents and people around the age of 15 to 18 interested in Sunderland College. Downsides to my college adverts would be means of commutation with the college
At the beginning of the pre production process I had the idea to use a Pacific piece of music for the short film I was making the reason I did this was to build the stare down all around the music as I could visually match visual beats to their respective musical beats. This idea gave me a steady and reliable setting to make the film once I began filming. Not all camera techniques are exactly as planned as the ideas such as shifting focus between subjects was proven hard to do by my camera man as he hadn’t had much practice in shifting focus but the the shots are mostly the same as planned except from a cut at the beginning that was going to be a longer shot and the shot of sweat going down or heads as I wasn’t able to get in contact with Eliot who was the second actor in the short film.
Who are they, what have they done? The client’s name is mind and mind is a charity organisation that helps people in the UK with mental health. In the past the mental health organisation has done lots of different charity campaigns like the ‘do one thing’ campaign which was made to inspire people to try something new to help get them out of a mental health problem that they may be having. Another charity event they have thrown was the ‘ourbluexmas’ charity event in 2017 which was made to help people have a nice Christmas no matter what how much money they had and help protect people who weren’t well-equipped to take on the cold weather at Christmas time. https://www.carlisleunited.co.uk/news/2020/october/mind-do-one-thing-this-world-mental-health-day/ https://oscarkilo.org.uk/mind-charity-launch-ourbluexmas-throughout-december/ When did they start and who do they help? Mind was first created with NAMH (National Association for mental health) in 1946 and has been helping people al...
Comments
Post a Comment