Peer Review of My College Advert

Bailey's Review

My classmate Bailey gave the review of this image from my college magazine cover 

"very good and straight to the point, but could use more colour variety" this is something I will have to take in mind when I make new projects as having more colour catches a viewers eye and makes what is being advertised seem more bright and happy.

The next quote from Bailey regarding the first daft of the college advert for magazine is "very informative but hard to read on the blue writing" this quote from Bailey I agree with as the writing is hard to read due to the books in the background of the image.

Katie's Review

"I think it's very good but I think it should have the college phone number" what I take away from this is that on covers I should have added more means to communicate with the college on this magazine.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smile campaign cast and crew

Smile campaign rationale

Smile campaign post production diary